Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter



Three years ago I bought a Pazzles Inspiration creative cutter. For three years it sat in its box. Undisturbed. Unused. Hidden from view.

Why? I was just plain scared I guess. I opened the instruction manual and read about blade depth and pressure ... and freaked out. I suspect there are lots of people like me out there. In fact, when I went back to the shop where I bought it, the assistant said she had had hers for two years and had not set it up yet. She didn't know how to use it!

About a month ago I bit the bullet and set it up and got it running. And am I pleased. I'm having lots of fun with it. The manual doesn't explain everything as well as it could, but there's lots of training videos on the internet. My favourites are in Klo's classroom at the Pazzles Craftroom site (http://www.pazzles.net/wordpress/ ). She has lessons on absolutely everything you need to know.

Anyhow, here's some pics of my beginner's projects.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

As I walk by the river or sit in my tiny garden, not thinking of anything in particular, thoughts sometimes seep into my brain. If you'd like to read my seepage, here it is ...