Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

My first smash books

I just discovered smash books.  I'm not a scrapbooker, but this seems like a quick and easy way to do something along those lines without the formality.  I made these from scratch with  card stock cut to A5 size for the pages, thick clear plastic to protect the front and back covers; and plastic ring binders.



I added decorations on some pages and left others blank.




I stuck a card from me in each one, with a message inside:



Here's some of the jazzed up pages:


(I love putting little pockets in them for "stuff")








An envelope stuck on the inside back cover to hold bits and pieces for decorating


A flappy piece creates a "secret place"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

As I walk by the river or sit in my tiny garden, not thinking of anything in particular, thoughts sometimes seep into my brain. If you'd like to read my seepage, here it is ...