Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

SPRING HAIKU

A burst of haiku
as spring's buds swell open
flowers in bloom

-oOo-


Spring rain
washing away
the dust of winter


-oOo-

Spring rain
marshfrog welcoming
the new season

-oOo-

Winter's white arms
turning pink
in spring sunshine

-oOo-

The feel of sunshine
burning into bare skin
now that winter's gone

-oOo-

In the small garden
spring sunshine burning down
fresh beans on the fence

-oOo-

This oh-too-short spring
a time to rejoice before
the heat of summer

-oOo-

Past due my tax forms
past due a myriad things
I'd rather not do

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

As I walk by the river or sit in my tiny garden, not thinking of anything in particular, thoughts sometimes seep into my brain. If you'd like to read my seepage, here it is ...