Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Frog tells it as it is

A sandwich and a cuppa at the cafe.  Reading old magazines.  My eye catches an article title - What Men Really Think of Pregnant Women.

Just ask The Frog (ex-BF).  He'll tell you.

He and a mate were waxing lyrical one day on how disgusting and repulsive pregnant women are.  "Cowlike" was the word they used while smugly nodding to each other in their "manly" agreement.  (And he wonders why I didn't want to have a child with him when he was more than happy to "donate his sperm in the old-fashioned way", as he put it.)

The "cow" who had prompted their comments was a young woman with bright eyes, clear complexion, bursting with good health and a beautifully rounding belly.  But all they saw was a fat, slobbering milker.  Not fuckable.  Not attractive.  I didn't say anything at the time as I thought it might just be some kind of evolutionary protective device ... but now I know that they were just immature arseholes.

Are these guys typical or are there any men out there who go weak in the testicles at the sight of approaching maternity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

As I walk by the river or sit in my tiny garden, not thinking of anything in particular, thoughts sometimes seep into my brain. If you'd like to read my seepage, here it is ...